We are seeking to recruit a senior test engineer to join the R+D lab based in Shannon. The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete testing cycle of products, from requirements definition through to product launch and beyond.
* Liaise with the customer to evolve & finalise the test specifications.
* Plan and execute multiple test projects for a software release to schedule and budget.
* Provide timely and accurate estimates and status reports.
* Proactively identify and communicate risks and issues with proposed resolutions and contingency plans.
* Writes or assists in the development of test plans and test procedures.
* Support on site customer validation testing as required.
* Keep up to date with new standards to ensure compliance with regulatory and industry requirements appropriate to the target market.
* Participate in / conduct / co-ordinate design verification testing where appropriate
* Input to ECN for products in production as appropriate.
* Maintain orderly project plans & records.
* Functional test specification generation
While the successful candidate, will have a degree in electronic engineering, and must meet the following minimum criteria, experience in the HEVAC / Power supply industry would be an advantage:
* Minimum 7 years experience in the development of test programs for the qualification of consumer electronic products including the development of software validation testing scenarios.
* Familiarity with standards (low voltage, safety, EMC)
* Very knowledgeable about the testing process and a firm understanding of the software
development life cycle.
The following criteria would be a distinct advantage:
* Experience with programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Assembly),
* Must have excellent customer communications skills
* Ability to specify, design and build test tools as necessary
* Has ability to meet deadlines.
* A strong capability to investigate and explain complex technical issues.
* High degree of innovation and creativity
This position offers the successful candidate the potential to further develop their electronics development skills in a fast moving and challenging environment. Candidates must be capable of working on their own initiative, taking ownership of a test development program from initiation to completion, and will enjoy the challenge of working in a customer oriented environment.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.