Witteveen+Bos is an active player in the consulting engineers market of Latvia since 1995. We have carried out many remarkable projects and there are many to come, therefore we are looking for new colleagues to be better prepared for future challenges.
You will be working on development of transport infrastructure projects.
You will be working at our office in Riga and should be ready to work temporarily at project locations when required.
- University degree in engineering.
- Specialisation - transport infrastructure /geotechnical/structural calculations.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the transport infrastructure projects (roads, bridges, railways, tunnels, port terminals).
- ACAD user with above average interest in digital technologies within engineering projects.
- Latvian Professional certificate for the design practice will be counted as additional advantage.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Fluent in Latvian, good in English and Russian.
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic and creative organisation.
- Co-operation with enthusiastic international colleagues within interdisciplinary teams.
- Encouragement of continued personal development.
- Salary commensurate with market standards and good secondary benefits following.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending in your motivation letter and CV till 28/02/2018. Information on this vacancy can be obtained from Oskars Zivtiņš, telephone: +371 2 922 63 21.
Lai pieteiktos vakancei, spiediet uz pogas "Pieteikties".