- Confer with management staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of research contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory
- Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Experience in managing large Engineering/ R&D groups.
- Engineering Degree from a leading university.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE