* As a Start-up Engineer you will be the company ambassador at customer sites across the globe.
* You will be expected to provide introduction support for new company systems and upgrades and help ensure they are installed on-time and on-budget.
* These systems are highly complex, so there will be setbacks.
* But your can-do, will-do attitude will enable you - together with (local) company engineers - to overcome whatever obstacles get in your way.
* To achieve this you will have several tools.
* First will be your holistic knowledge of company products gained from initial training and enhanced by your on-going working relationships with a broad range of specialists.
* This generalist knowledge will enable you to identify which area of the machine is preventing progress or needs improving.
* Next will be your network of specialists that you will build within the company community.
* Your regular status reports will highlight the people you need and the assistance they can provide.
* These reports track your performance day-by-day and are the news headlines that are read by all company senior managers.
* This high visibility ensures that your determination and successes are always seen.
* Your close proximity to solving problems in the field also makes you the ideal source for fresh ideas in new product development.
* This gives you excellent opportunities to provide requirements for future developments and new product designs.
* You will have two main roles:
1:To achieve the shortest possible introduction time of new company systems in the field by providing technical and organizational support to customers and company Field Engineers
2:To prepare, oversee and manage system upgrades into the installed base of new and existing company systems.
* But above all, you will be the leader that identifies a problem, and then defines a strategy to solve it.
* Next you will pro-actively assemble and coordinate a team of local engineers and head office specialists to implement your strategy.
* Main responsibilities:
* Supporting on-site introduction of new model machines and/or new platforms to our local customer service team and customer engineers
* Managing system upgrades in new and existing company systems
* Transferring knowledge of new products or platforms to enable local engineers to sustain the new product by themselves
* Working with local engineers on-site to determine the direction in which solutions should be sought.
* Helping them to solve the problem themselves
* Regular updating of the local Field Service Engineers knowledge so that each problem can be handled locally
* Taking part in (local) availability / reliability projects to help identify improvements in failure sensitivity and maintainability, and then ensuring that these improvements are implemented in new and existing products
Technical University graduate in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science.
Specialists with experience in a support department for high-tech products (for TWINSCAN / NXT / NXE).
* Stress-resistant. Self-sustaining.
* Ability to prioritize activities and co-ordinate a broad range of specialists.
* Good communications skills in written and spoken English are essential.
This job will require that you work at customer sites across the globe for approx. 30 to 40% of the year. This includes international travel to Asia, the US and within Europe for uninterrupted periods of up to six weeks, hence it is a chance to see the world. This position may require ?on call? duty depending on location or assignment. A clean driver?s license is also required.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.