For our client, the world\'s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of EUV Electrostatic Clamps Architect.
Position in the Organization
The EUV Electrostatic Clamps Architect reports to the group leader Wafer Table and E-clamps development group. In this group, a team of project leaders, architects, team leaders, designers and specialists are responsible for development, design, creation, testing and integration of the Wafer Clamping hardware and function. The E-clamps Architect will be working in a multidisciplinary project organization.
As part of a project team that develops the EUV wafer clamping hardware and function, you will be one of the E-clamp architects operationally reporting to the E-clamp team leader. You will use your professional knowledge and expertise to give technical direction to the E-clamps development team.
- In the E-clamp project and operationally reporting to the E-clamp team leader, you will be the spider in the web, technically leading and guiding the E-clamps team
- Using your professional knowledge and expertise you will set out the technical lines, strategy and vision for the E-clamps team
- You use your technical knowledge to assist the team leader in taking the right decisions
- You will be the one that has the broader technical overview of all the technical subjects within the E-clamps team, in this way keeping all technical subjects together to have clamp solutions for now and for the future
- You will work in close corporation with the system engineer responsible for wafer clamping
- Together with this system engineer you must be able to derive and set the specifications for the E-clamp function
- Technical University Master?s or PhD in mechanics or physics
- Experience in a technical architecture role
- Experience or strong affinity with design and development in glass and ceramics high precision parts
- Affinity with thermal and flow engineering is a preference
- Initiative, discipline, decisiveness, team spirit
- Leadership skills next to analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude
- Ability to switch between in-depth technology and high-level specifications
- Good communicational skills
- Good command of the English language
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.