TIG / MIG welding of steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
• By means of a drawing self-assembling products.
• Independently verify the products.
• Independent setting of welding equipment.
• Independent finishing of products.
• The composition of small and medium series.
Fluent English. understanding basic Dutch will be a plus
• Experience with TIG welding thin material mainly 0.5> 5mm which should be welded. Minimum Level 2 - 3.
• Experience with MIG / MAG welding thin material 1> 10 mm which should be welded. Minimum Level 2 H-L045 (6G)
• Experience with measurement and reading drawings.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Willing to work in shifts. (morning shift hours Mon / Thurs from 05.45 am to 14.30 pm and Friday from 05.30 am to 12.30 pm / / evening shift Mon / Thurs
from 14.30 to 23.00 and Friday from 12.30 to 19.30).
€ 2200 per month for 38 hours work a week before taxes.
• Contract 6 months, maybe longer if RPI and the candidate are both satisfied