What you will do
This teams primary responsibility is to prepare Statutory Financial Statements for all of Johnson Controls legal entities across EMEA as well as coordinate annual statutory compliance cycles and identify process and compliance improvements. The pursuit to streamline and drive efficiencies has created an ideal environment for its member to enhance their skill set and develop their careers. They will play a key role in the implementation of a new system that will allow the organisation to more effectively bridge US GAAP and local GAAP helping to produce consistent local financial statements.Increasingly they will be relied upon as trusted partners to local Country teams across EMEA not only to complete statutory audits but to also support the integration of Tyco legal entities into the EMEA accounting framework. This is a perfect opportunity to be at the forefront of a new department within a newly formed global organisation.
How you will do it
• Assist the CFS Manager in the preparation of the legal entities statutory financial statements
• Support the preparation of the US GAAP vs. Local GAAP bridge and relevant adjustments
• Drive and support the financial statements audit cycle
• Prepare and control of account reconciliations related to Equity, Pension and other relevant non operative accounts
• Support the overall statutory accounting cycle
• Prepare ad hoc legal entity financial and statistical reports
• Drive standardization and efficiency initiatives for the statutory compliance and reporting process
• Hands on systems implementation support
• Support the integration of Tyco legal entities and other M&A activity
• Participate in global projects
• As this is an international role, you will be expected to travel for training at teh begining but then very occisaionlly
What we look for
• 3 year experiennce/exposure of Financial Statements such P&L, Balance Sheet etc.
• Advance German - someone who is comfortable communicating in German within a business environment
If you're applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to understand your salary expectations.
• ACA, ACCA, CIMA aprt of fully qulaified
• Private Practice External Auditr experience
• Experience of US GAAP and or Local GAAP
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email you Recruitment or HR Contact.
Click here to apply>>> Apply link
Job location: Slovakia, Bratislava