What you will do
You will be a part of the Corporate Financial Services Centre of Excellence (CFS COE) in Bratislava which acts as a principal point of support for EMEA Finance at Johnson Controls. The team’s primary responsibility is to prepare Statutory Financial Statements for all of Johnson Controls legal entities across EMEA as well as coordinate annual statutory compliance cycles and identify process and compliance improvements.
How you will do it
• Assist the CFS Manager in the preparation of the legal entities statutory financial statements
• Support the preparation of the US GAAP vs. Local GAAP bridge and relevant adjustments
• Drive and support the financial statements audit cycle
• Prepare and control of account reconciliations related to Equity, Pension and other relevant non operative accounts
• Support the overall statutory accounting cycle
• Prepare ad hoc legal entity financial and statistical reports
• Drive standardization and efficiency initiatives for the statutory compliance and reporting process
• Hands on systems implementation support
• Support the integration of Tyco legal entities and other M&A activity
• Participate in global projects
• As this is an international role, you will be expected to travel abroad occasionally
What we look for
• Fluent English and French
• Minimum 1 year of experience with preparing statutory financial statements/ local GAAP accounting
• Experience with US GAAP and or Local GAAP
• Knowledge of Audit process is an advantage
Starting salary from 1450EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to establish your salary expectations.
Click here to apply>>> Apply link
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Job location: Slovakia, Bratislava