As a key member of the Local IT Team, this role will be responsible for implementing and managing the security devices for a major project. This position
requires strong security/firewall management background in a large organization. The position is a hands-on role to design and implement the security using
Fortinet UTM appliances
- Expert Security/Firewall management background in working for large enterprise.
- In-depth knowledge and proven expert proficiency in designing, engineering, configuring, and maintaining of large enterprise firewalls such as
- Support of firewall technologies includes Fortinet firewalls. Administration, troubleshooting and engineering background is required. Knowledge of
- Must have experience analyzing and implementing complex firewall rules on Checkpoint firewalls and/or Fortigate security devices. Demonstrated
- Strong technical ability to troubleshoot firewall problems in a large enterprise involving complex network application flows between multiple hosts
- Proven hands-on experience with firewalls and a comprehensive knowledge of IP networking and network security including Intrusion Detection,
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches, and a good understanding of IP sub netting and routing such OSPF and BGP.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of how to troubleshoot connectivity and performance issues that
- Working in a changeable environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills (customers, management, and peers)
- Detail and Process oriented person working in ITIL matured organization.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Other languages (Spanish, Arabic) an advantage
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- CCSA/CCSE (Checkpoint Certified Engineer)
- CISSP/CCNA/CCNP or equivalent certification
- ITIL certification
- Windows or Unix Technology certification a Plus (MCSE, Redhat Certified Etc.)
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE