Gulf Air is looking for motivated customer focused professionals who are prepared to go that extra mile to ensure our customers are cared for properly and in line with our position as the premier Arabian Gulf States airline.
• Demonstrate a successful career history in delivering the highest quality of customer services which can be transferred into our world renowned First, Business and Economy Class cabin services.
• Display strong interpersonal and communication skills that reflect genuine cultural sensitivities and appreciation.
• Express excellent personal presentation and grooming disciplines that will reflect and complement the highest standards of the Gulf Air brand.
• You will also need to satisy the following minimum criteria:
- Aged between 21 and 34 years of age.
- Over 156 cm tall, height and weight in proportion.
- Able to swim a minimum of 50m in open water.
- Never have been convicted of a serious criminal offence.
- Not presently suffering from any illness that would restrict you from your flying duties.
- Have no visible birth marks or tattoos
• A tax-free salary complemented by generous allowances
• A free, fully furnished shared apartment
• 36 days annual leave & free leave ticket
• Generous travel concessions
• Company medical care
• Company transport to and from duty
• Opportunity for career progression