Abel Staff are a specialist UK Recruitment Company, that recruit EU staff for UK jobs. Abel Staff are contracted by many of the UK's leading businesses and organisation to recruit their staff from Europe. Abel staff specialise in recruiting staff from the new EU Accession States of; Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia & Hungary.
Our UK client requires experienced FARM MANAGERS & TRAINEE FARM MANAGERS to work at many integrated poultry farms around the UK (Our Client has over 100 different farms accross the UK)
These farms supply chickens to the major UK retailers.
We require people to work on breeding farms and broiler units accross the UK
You are required to have the following skills.
- Minimum age 20 years old
- Poultry (chicken) farming experience is essential
- You must be able to ciommunicate in English
- Livestock production
- Health & hygiene
- Nutrion and animal welfare an advantage
Successfull candidates will be offered:-
- Full time UK contracts
- Experienced Managers Salaries £19,000 per annum plus accomodation in UK
- Trainee / Assistant Farm Managers Salaries from £14,000 per annum + accomodation
- Progression within company
- Training & induction
- Support at all times
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced poultry managers and staff wishing to move into management to come and work in the UK.
Abel Staff is a respected professional company, we do not promise jobs to candidates that do not exist. We operate to strict quality standards within the international recruitment market.