(waiters, kitchen helpers & other staff)
A refined restaurant with a unique blend of rustic spirit and sophisticated charm, will reopen its doors in the 3rd week of May, following an extensive refurbishment. The establishment boasts a rich history and well-seasoned culture steeped in close to 25 years of dedication.
Situated within a 15th century estate, the restaurant breathes idyllic cosiness. It resides within a reconstructed barn that lies adjacent to the grand manor house, which is destined to accommodate luxury holiday apartments, spa and a conference centre. The restaurant has a capacity to seat about 100 guests and can host banquets for up to 140 people.
Location: Germany (1km from the Baltic Sea coast).
- Execute daily mise-en-place and all related activities.
- Provide a warm reception and attentive service to our guests throughout their visit. You must be considerate, responsible and solution-focused when handling complaints.
- Recognising the limits of your capacity and when to involve higher management, if solutions exceed your competency.
- You should command a broad knowledge of beverage recipes and serving styles, including classic cocktails. You will conduct technically correct and enthusiastic "À la carte" service and event catering.
- Meticulous and courteous handling of receipts, as well as diligent and responsible daily account reporting to the supervisor.
- We will provide you with regular on-the-job training opportunities to hone your proficiency in the craft. You will maintain strict adherence to our high quality and hygiene standards in all your affairs.
Requirements and personal qualities:
- Relevant education and/or extensive experience within the HORECA sector.*
- Understanding of teamwork within flat hierarchies and organizational development.
- Charismatic, open character coupled with a well-groomed appearance.
- An honest, diligent and responsible personality.
- Passion for personal quality service and for working with people.
- Attention to detail, as well as the ability to step back and see the big picture.
- Ambition and a hunger for personal and professional growth.
- Ability to make and stand-by pragmatic, well-thought-out decisions.
- A basic understanding of English or German and a strong desire to advance your knowledge;
- Ideally B-cat driver’s license;
- EU citizenship. Valid passport, min. 8 months remaining!
*Note: we prize drive, dedication and ambition above experience and technical prowess. Technical skills can be taught, experience is a matter of time, but attitude and motivation come from within!
Benefits we offer you:
- Free accommodation on the premises or assistance in finding a flat in close proximity to work.
- Given the resort’s rapid expansion, your job will be challenging, exciting and abounding with career and personal growth opportunities, including FREE German language courses.
- This is a fulfilling job with a lot of personal freedom—sun and sand just a short bicycle ride away (1 km from the coast).
- Stable, long-term employment and an attractive, above-average salary within a dynamic establishment of noble pedigree.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now"
Informācija par darba sludinājumu
Darba amata apraksts:
Sludinājums publicēts līdz:
2019. gada 2. jūnijs
2019. gada 20. maijs
No 1300 līdz 2100 EUR mēnesī