To support the growth of our business, the Regus Group is looking for a General Manager (m/f) to join our team and help us build a brand new Regus Business Centre in Riga.
Under direct supervision of the Area Operations Director (AOD), the General Manager (GM) is responsible for the Profit and Loss of the centre, the management of the centre team members (CSR) as well as for ensuring high centre quality & standards. With a dotted line to the Area Sales Director (ASD), the GM is also responsible to convert enquiries into new sales, hence achieving centre sales targets.
- Sales focus with minimum 50% dedicated time by:
* Networking with local market brokerage firms/agents and existing clients to create relationships that develop new business leads and enhance revenue stream.
* Ensuring high client retention in the centre. Working on client expansion leads and renewals of existing client contracts.
* Collaborating with corporate staff in setting sales, marketing and profitability goals for the centre and assuming overall responsibility for achieving business plan goals and budgeted objectives for the centre.
- Responsible for P&L of the Business centre.
- Responsible for ensuring operational excellence of the Regus centre by management of Customer Service Team Management and motivation of centre team members.
- Developing staff by communicating business goals and objectives, establishing standards and communication centre performance on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that staff teams work collectively to create an exceptional office environment that provides a professional, courteous environment for the clients and that meets Regus standards and policies.
- Generating profitable new business within the territory in order to exceed personal targets.
To be considered suitable for this role, you will have/be:
- Commercial apprenticeship or business degree.
- Proven sales experience of minimum 5 years of direct sales within B2B environment.
- 3+ years management & leadership experience.
- Fluency in English and Latvian is a must, fluency in Russian would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work with financials, including P&L reports, forward order book and yield management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and IT/Telecom conversant, ideally experienced in using CRM system.
- Sales Target orientated.
- Proven ability to organize a sales area.
- Proven ability to cope with strong competition.
- Ability to cope with stress and to work in a changing and demanding environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Energy & initiative.
Why should you consider working at Regus?
Working at Regus is:
What we Offer:
Truly International working environment with excellent Career Opportunities.
Attractive Compensation Package (Salary plus Bonus).
Please send your structured CV (doc or pdf format) and motivation letter in English to Joanna Slaby at email@example.com (ref.: GM Riga).