Total development and design responsibilities for some body parts (e.g. parts design using Catia V5, specification creation, control of the development schedule, controlling part list,…).
- Gather information on new technology, new products, materials and parts. Visit motor shows and investigate competitors’ vehicles, parts and production processes.
- Co-ordinate the design and development activities for body parts with European suppliers. Closely co-operate with Toyota Motor Corporation in Japan and European Manufacturing divisions.
University or equivalent degree in Engineering.
- Less than 18 months working experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Some experience in design (CAD system).
- Knowledge of CAD (Catia V5 or Pro Engineer) are an asset.
- Team worker and willing to learn.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Willing to join 18 months training program in Japan.
As a young graduate, your career with us will start with a 19-month graduate development programme, which is a combination of working, and formal and informal training.
Besides a competitive base salary, you'll enjoy a wide range of extra legal benefits.