Total development and design responsibilities for some body parts (e.g. parts design using Catia V5, specification creation, control of the development schedule, controlling part list,…).
• Gather information on new technology, new products, materials and parts. Visit motor shows and investigate competitors’ vehicles, parts and production processes.
• Co-ordinate the design and development activities for body parts with European suppliers. Closely co-operate with Toyota Motor Corporation in Japan and European Manufacturing divisions.
University or equivalent degree in Engineering.
• Less than 18 months working experience.
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Some experience in design (CAD system).
• Knowledge of CAD (Catia V5 or Pro Engineer) are an asset.
• Team worker and willing to learn.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Willing to travel frequently.
• Willing to join 18 months training program in Japan.
As a young graduate, your career with us will start with a 19-month graduate development programme, which is a combination of working, and formal and informal training.
Besides a competitive base salary, you'll enjoy a wide range of extra legal benefits.