The Body Design division is responsible for design and development of vehicles intended for the European market, such as:
- interior components, instrument panels and trim panels
- seats and seat belts
- functional parts, such as wipers, door handles, hinges
- upper body shell, assembly and exterior parts, bumpers, headlights
- Total development and design responsibilities for some body parts (e.g. parts design using Catia V5, specification creation, control of the development schedule, controlling part list,…).
- Gather information on new technology, new products, materials and parts. Visit motor shows and investigate competitors’ vehicles, parts and production processes.
- Co-ordinate the design and development activities for body parts with European suppliers. Closely co-operate with Toyota Motor Corporation in Japan and European Manufacturing divisions.
- University or equivalent degree in Engineering.
- Less than 18 months working experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Some experience in design (CAD system).
- Knowledge of CAD (Catia V5 or Pro Engineer) are an asset.
- Team worker and willing to learn.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Willing to join 18 months training program in Japan.
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contact. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.