On the Behalf of Danish Company, MT Jæger, Danish Embassy in Riga is looking for the candidates for Grinder positions.
MT Jæger is a modern Danish foundry, with the newest technology, and one of a few foundries in the world, that offers sandcasted aluminium and bronze on a DISA MATIC 2110. MT Jæger is ISO 9001:2015 certified, and also TÜV certified according to AD-2000 Merkblatt W0 for production of pressure equipment. MT Jæger does around 200 tons castings every year, with 50% in aluminium and 50% in copper alloys. The headquarter is situated in Denmark in the southern part of Sealand in around 300 km from Szczecin, around 1 hour drive from the ferry Gedser-Rostock. The company employs 20 people.
The company is looking for:
- Three employees for the grinding department, preferably with experience from a foundry.
- Candidates with experience from non-iron foundry with copper alloys would be an advantage but not a must.
- Language skills in English or German would be an advantage.
The company offers:
- A salary according to Danish standards.
- Accommodation provided by the employer.
- Social guarantees.
- A job in a business that has existed since 1976, with a solid economy.
Salary: 3000 EUR
For more information, please visit the company’s website: www.mtj.nu or please contact Inese Leja Rafaela mob. 00 371 29297204.
Candidates interested in the job are kindly requested to send CV in English
before June 3, 2019.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").