* You own the operational and tactical capacity management processes for global Customer Support in company.
* A key role for you is development of the global capacity management team and it?s capabilities.
* To accomplish an optimum you are keen on driving knowledge sharing throughout the organization and putting CS capacity management on the map.
* You will be the key contact for cross-sector capacity management alignment.
* You will take the lead in high-level development of the global capacity management team. * Excellent process thinker and people manager.
* As a Group Lead Capacity Management you are responsible for execution and improvement of the global CS operational and tactical capacity management processes. * Reporting to the manager capacity management customer support you are accountable for KPI performance of central and de-central capacity planning and management processes.
* Prepare and deliver the Customer Support headcount planning for the financial forecast.
* Lead and develop the global CS capacity management team.
* Development of the capacity management capability and own knowledge sharing across the organization.
* Develop the Capacity Management Knowledge infrastructure (intranet)
* Demand management for capacity management IT tooling
* Interfacing with other sectors on developing demand gathering process quality and efficiency
* Master degree in (technical) business administration or business economics
* At least five years experience in capacity demand planning, preferably in an international environment.
* People management and leadership skills and experience.
* Semiconductor background preferred.
* Proactive personality
* Excellent command of both written and spoken English
* Team player
* Very good communication skills
* People management skills and experience
* Leadership skills
* Cultural awareness
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.