A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position:
The H&V Latvia Lead role
- Coordination of recommendations for pricing strategies preparations
- Ensure the highest quality of pricing analysis
- Ensure close co-operation with the local Business Units and Regional colleagues
- Ensure the most beneficial reimbursement status of marketed and newly introduced Pfizer products.
- Recommend strategies for a successful reimbursement process of in-line and new compounds.
- Lead the process of collection of all required information from marketing, medical and regulatory resources needed for appropriate reimbursement submissions of Pfizer products in timely manner
- Monitoring important governmental and competitive events that may have an impact on reimbursement policy
- Develop and implementation of system-wide access strategies that will improve patient access and funding for Pfizer medicines and improve Health Care outcomes in disease areas where Pfizer is and will be active.
- Provide input and secure implementation of brand access plans with colleagues from business units
- Built and sustain result-oriented relationships on behalf of Pfizer with key stakeholders in the Latvian access-environment (national medical KOLs, National Consultants, and high level representatives from the MoH, NHS)
- Providing support and act as a XFT with other H&V colleagues in Baltics
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE:
- University degree - (medical/marketing/public health preferred)
- Minimum 5 years experience in a healthcare sector
- Knowledge of healthcare legislative system & reimbursement/pricing system
- Is able to understand and work with mathematical, including outcomes research models, Excel proficiency is beneficial
- Can perform root-cause analysis and problem solving
- Project management skills
- Understands and can build and perform P&L analysis
- Can develop and integrate business modeling and business-case building into strategic and operational planning
- Can build and lead high-performance diverse teams, but can also interact with and lead local colleagues without direct people management responsibility
- Fluent English - speaking & writing
We offer to the successful applicant opportunities to work in an International dynamic and very stimulating environment, professional growth and very good remuneratioon and social benefits package.