* Hardware design and development of embedded systems for use in the automotive industry.
* Carry out circuit simulations (PSpice) to prove out concepts and designs
* Ensure schematic design and PCB layout optimized for EMC performance
* Generation of System and Hardware requirement specifications.
* Efficient day to day technical guidance and management of assigned resources.
* Provide Technical Leadership and decision making to the Project Team for
- Reviews of Customer Requirements and Specification
- Selecting appropriate design solutions and platforms
- General design reviews and problem resolution
- Issues during product validation and homologation
* Manage electronic testing of prototypes including: EMI/RFI, Environmental and ESD.
* Evaluation of new technologies and design trade-offs.
* Lead DFMEA, DFM&T and DVP&R activities
* Manage technical communication with Customer
* Responsibility for identifying & scheduling all hardware development tasks in conjunction with relevant Project Manager. Generation of timing plans for same.
* Interface with S/W Dev Engineers re adherence to Timing Plan for key milestones.
* Adhere to Internal & Customer Procedures
* Keep up to date with new Standards in the Industry
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in hardware design
* Experience with 8 bit & 16 bit micro-controllers PIC16 and PIC 18, Freescale S12 and S12X
* Experience with FPGAs, DSPs and video processing would be an advantage
* Experience of high volume electronic manufacturing
* Experience with LVDS high speed digital design would be an advantage
* High degree of innovation and creativity
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to bring a project from concept to volume manufacturing
* Project management skills
* Experience in the automotive industry would be an advantage
* Mindset of continuous improvement
* Yearly salary 45-70000 euro
* 100% contribution of VHI Plan B or VIVAS Level 2
* Contributory pension plan of 5%
* 20 days annual leave
* Re-Location Package: 1 Flight from wherever to Ireland, 4 Weeks accommodation on arrival in Ireland, Plus a one off payment of up to â?3500 (Net receipted)
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.