The marketing team for the CEECA region is looking for our new Head of Customer Marketing. Are you ready to get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry? This is an exciting opportunity where you will drive the CRM initiatives for our Betsafe brand over a whole region. THE CHALLENGE This role focuses on the expansion of a world class CRM program, with a focus on delivering on the company wide strategy: Great Customer Experience, Communication Relevance and Exceptional Planning and Execution. Leading a team of talented CRM and Marketing professionals, you will set the strategy for the brand communications platform, and lead the propagation across four markets. You are an experienced online Marketer, and believe that the Customer is the heart of everything we do. You will:
- Own the planning, strategy and execution of how we communicate with all our customers across all CRM touchpoints both promotional and life cycle communications.
- Work closely with the Central CRM team to align on Group vs Brand CRM strategy and roadmaps.
- Recommendations on Communications based on data and analysis.
- Ensuring the Communications briefs meet the planning cycle, process and deadlines.
- Responsible for measuring the campaigns and socialising all findings to the wider team, especially product teams
- Work with Central CRM to ensure we have best in class technology to deliver the most relevant and engaging communications in line with our plans and KPIs.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- CRM – you have a Strong understanding of Customer lifecycle flows and treatments and relevant experience within a large scale B2C CRM organisation.
- The nature of proprietary CRM Systems and 3rd party offerings.
- Running large Databases of diverse customers and have the Technical and Operational knowledge.
- Inspiring and driving others to a common goal – you are a thought leader with a Digital mind-set. EXTRA AWESOME:
- Previous experience in a senior role in the online gaming industry preferred but not essential.
- A Technical or Product background is preferred but not essential.
You will be based in Estonia (Tallinn).
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").