Our Client in Scotland is looking for 2 Joiners to work on-site (not factory).
Daily duties will include putting up plasterboards, fittning windows, stairs, floors, etc.
We are looking for people with good carpentry skills, but also you must have previous experience working in house building or similar situation.
It is essential that you have some experience in 1st Fix and 2nd Fix type work.
1st fix is fixing plasterboard to walls and cellings and 2nd fix is hanging doors, facing and skirtings.
- Conversational English language skills;
- Relevant work experience.
- £8.08 per hour, minimum 45 hours per week;
- Free accommodation in Lochgilphead town or nearby;
- 6 months contract to be negotiable thereafter.