Employer: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
To clean and maintain as scheduled, and follow the company standards in regard to cleanliness, during 10 hours of daily allotted working time.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS – HOTEL STEWARDS
- As a member of the housekeeping department it is mandatory to follow the rules and regulations of the company and upkeep the standard set for cleaning.
- Always be well groomed, wearing the company uniform and nametag during working. It is essential to be polite and courteous to guests and crew alike.
- It is vital to wear the personal safety equipment provided when so required.
- Responsible to adhere to the company's rules and regulations on board as well as shore, including all safety regulations and required duties.
- Responsible to carry out assigned duties as per the requirements of the company.
- Carry out all assigned duties in a professional manner.
- Use cleaning machines under the guidance of management and maintain machinery regularly.
- When dealing with wet cleaning duties, use the wet floor signs and rope off the area with the caution chains if necessary.
- Correct usage, storage and labeling of all chemicals and other applicable equipment.
- Strictly using the chemicals approved only by the company, and using them only for their intended purpose.
- Reporting all the repairs to be made in assigned section, especially safety-related works and follow up with management as necessary.
- Hotel Stewards working in guest areas must be especially aware of, and follow the "Seven Steps to Courtesy".
- At least 20 years of age
- Good English
- Hospitable personality
- Relevant work experience
Work on cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Food, accommodation, and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
Work experience in International team.
One month onboard training is available for this position.
Apply now to be invited for the job interviews forwarding your CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Personnel Managers can communicate in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages.