The Housing and Facilities Coordinator will have responsibility for procuring and comprehensively managing all of the branch physical locations spanning
housing, office, and other facilities necessary for the operation of branch activities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assignment of individual employees to appropriate accommodations.
- Contract negotiations with landlords and all other relevant vendors.
- Resolve issues with landlords, other vendors, employees, etc.
- Manage hospitality and all relevant logistics for visiting staff, partners, etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with HR regarding accommodation and related aspects of on-boarding new employees and transitioning existing/terminating
- Liaise and coordinate with travel coordinators and fleet management regarding provisioning of vehicles as appropriate to branch staff and visitors.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of previous experience managing housing and facilities services of comparable size, scale and nature.
- Previous experience in UAE highly preferred; at least other GCC region experience acceptable.
- Skilled and experienced in negotiating leases.
- Strong ability to set priorities, balance competing priorities, and multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Conversational Arabic preferred.
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE