For our client, an operations support group, specialised in the gas- and oil industry we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of HSE Engineer interested in Process Technology.
The Job description:
The HSE Engineer assists and gives support to the clients in the area of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) e.g.:
- Safety Reviews (HAZID/HAZOP/Bowtie)
- Health, Safety & Environment Documents (Safety Cases)
- Quantitative Risk Analyses
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessments
- Operating manuals en operating procedures
- Operational support and operational solutions improving the efficiency of the operators.
- Operations Assurance
- Asset Integrity
- Commissioning support
The HSE Engineer must efficiently perform and have knowledge of HSE engineering standards and activities, including:
- Acting as a focal point for HSE related questions from our clients.
- Preparation of HSE philosophies and HSE studies
- Preparation of HSE documents
- Performing or overseeing preparation of Safety Reviews, including facilitation and closure of action items
- Performing computer calculations, interpretation and optimisation of results.
- Enthusiastic person eager to extend his oil & gas knowledge and network
- at least a Higher Vocational Study in Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, or Health and Safety Studies reparation of HSE documents
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the process industry, preferably within the HSE area and / or oil and gas industry
- Perfect Technical English skills in reading and writing
- Good judgements concerning the operational risks.
- Good communicative skills with a flexible work attitude
- A team worker in a highly dynamic team
- Work in a stable and fast developing company
- Motivational salary
- Challenging and responsible position
- Possibility to work from home after some time
- Professional growth
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.