The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of the company is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the company portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. The group System Electronic Architecture (SEA) group defines the overall electrical system architecture and is responsible for the design, realization and maintenance of common/re-useable electrical system functions, design blocks and platforms.
Job mission: The Hardware/Software Application Engineer will be working on the boundary of Electronics and (Embedded) Software. With experience in the application of Electronics, Firmware and (embedded) Software in (sub)systems, he will help internal customers in the application and creation of reusable HSI building blocks. Secondly the Hardware/Software Application Engineer will help to define and qualify tooling and procedures as being applied for the Hardware-Software Interfaces (HSI) in our systems. In this role the gap between requirements and implementation needs to be closed by reviewing technical documentation.
Job Description :
- Support internal customers in the application and creation of new reusable HSI blocks
- Define and document new HSI tooling functionality.
- Responsible for the technical review on the implementation of newly defined HSI tooling functionality.
- Give support on the existing HSI tooling and procedures to engineers working within a multidisciplinary context consisting of electronics, software and mechatronics engineers.
- Bachelor (HBO) in Electronics, Information-Technology (TCK, TI) or similar level acquired by working experience.
- 5 years of practical experience in the application field of Hardware, Firmware and (embedded) Software.
- Preferable experience with writing high level (object oriented) test applications in SW (Python, XML, Java, C++).
- Configuration Management.
- Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills, able to find his/her way in a complex and challenging organisation.
- Aiming for good quality & completeness; practical person.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.