• MS Windows server systems installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and upgrade of server.
• Daily support to user queries and customer advice.
• Performance monitoring, problem determination & analysis.
• Problem resolution, change implementation.
• Focus and excellent communication with customers.
• Backup and Recovery strategies, security strategies.
• Cluster services maintenance.
• Hardware (IBM, HP, COMPAQ, DELL), IBM Tivoli (monitoring and storage).
• Citrix Terminal Services, SAN.
• Experience at least 2 years MS Windows NT/2000/2003 administration in corporate environment.
• Appropriate certification for complex Windows based environment administration (e.g. MCSA, MCSE).
• Good team working skills balanced with ability to work alone and a positive attitude, goodwill to work on-call.
• Good level of English language required.
• Motivating attractive salary and additional performance based rewards with 90% pay if on sick leave and extra if working on 3 shift model (approximately 20-25%)
• High educational programme for your individual professional growth according to a career plan
• 4 weeks paid holiday plus 1 week paid time off
• Food vouchers
• Young team in high-tech relaxed friendly atmosphere among 47 nationalities under one roof
• Relocation package of approximately 900 Euro
• Professional support for your career development