- MS Windows server systems installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and upgrade of server.
- Daily support to user queries and customer advice.
- Performance monitoring, problem determination & analysis.
- Problem resolution, change implementation.
- Focus and excellent communication with customers.
- Backup and Recovery strategies, security strategies.
- Cluster services maintenance.
- Hardware (IBM, HP, COMPAQ, DELL), IBM Tivoli (monitoring and storage).
- Citrix Terminal Services, SAN.
- Experience at least 2 years MS Windows NT/2000/2003 administration in corporate environment.
- Appropriate certification for complex Windows based environment administration (e.g. MCSA, MCSE).
- Good team working skills balanced with ability to work alone and a positive attitude, goodwill to work on-call.
- Good level of English language required.
- Motivating attractive salary and additional performance based rewards with 90% pay if on sick leave and extra if working on 3 shift model (approximately 20-25%)
- High educational programme for your individual professional growth according to a career plan
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus 1 week paid time off
- Food vouchers
- Young team in high-tech relaxed friendly atmosphere among 47 nationalities under one roof
- Relocation package of approximately 900 Euro
- Professional support for your career development