For our client, the world\'s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Imaging Design Engineer Illuminations.
Position in the Organization
The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader Illumination and operates within a multidisciplinary development team.
To contribute to various stages of development, integration and qualification of illumination sub-systems by specializing in the design of optical sub-systems.
- Contributes to geometrical-optical pre-design and the physical-optical design of optical systems
- Participates in feasibility studies relating to specific design targets
- Designs and specifies optical systems and is responsible for establishing the required technical product documentation
- Specifies, designs and makes the tests, testing tools and materials needed
- Supervises the making of models and prototypes and carries out the optical tests and adapts the design accordingly
- Maintains close contact with suppliers of optical components with respect to technical specifications and demands
- Ensures the modularity, reparability and serviceability of the designs
- Drives the integration of the optical sub-system into the products, analyses the problems, and drives solutions
- Analyse (sub)system performance relating to the product performance, securing the sub-system qualification towards system specifications
- Technical University Master?s or PhD in physics
- Experience in the field of high-tech system development
- Broad knowledge of optical systems
- Experience with Matlab and data analysis
- Initiative, discipline, decisiveness, team spirit
- Leadership skills next to analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude
- Ability to switch between in-depth technology and high-level specifications
- Good communicational skills
- Good command of the English language.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.