For our client, the world\'s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Imaging I Industrial Engineering Cross-sector Structural Improvement Engineer.
Position in the Organization
The holder of this position reports to the structural improvement project leader.
If you enjoy taking the holistic view of things, seeing all the components of an activity as one, then you could enjoy great success as an Cross-sector Structural Improvement Engineer. That?s because your ability will enable you to identify and solve hidden root-causes.
As an Cross-sector Structural Improvement Engineer you will improve availability, reduce cycle time and lower cost by prevention and correction of known failures on product and process, cross-sector, cross-platform and cross-part. You will use a structured project approach to identify common root causes, to define and to drive solutions to close the learning loop.
You will also interact and work with the four main sectors of machine realization: Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing & Logistics, and Customer Support. Then, by using your talents in ?cross-structural thinking? you will identify product problems and weak areas. These problems often lie undetected in-between two or more sectors, and therefore require knowledge of all sectors to solve. That is why the company refers to your department?s work as Cross-sector Structural Improvement, or ?CSI? for short.
- Identify weak areas and problems in the company products based on data analysis
- Implement an 8-step model to solve the problem based on root cause
- Ensure that lessons learned from these investigations are distributed and understood by all relevant people within the company
- Most importantly, you will use your cross-sector thinking to help bridge any gaps between or within the company?s sectors
- Investigate cross-sector structural issues and product weaknesses
- Analyze cross-sector data and create clear overviews that turn data into information
- Improve products and relevant processes
- Ensure that the knowledge learned from each investigation is shared with all relevant people to ensure continuous improvement in all four sectors: Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing & Logistics, and Customer Support
- Work with project leaders to prevent re-occurrence of failures that have been solved
- Bachelor or Master?s degree in a technical discipline
- At least 3 to 5 years in a technical high-tech environment
- Experience in new product development is desirable
- Problem solver
- Ability to influence others
- Good communicator in English (spoken and written)
- A solid team-player that can also take initiative and share knowledge.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.