For our client, the world\'s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Industrial Engineering Parts Quality Project Engineer.
Position in the Organization
The holder of this position reports to the structural improvement project leader.
As an Industrial Engineering Parts Quality Project Engineer you will continuously improve availability and Cost of Ownership by reducing part usages and Dead on Arrival parts.
The Availability Engineering department has the following mission: to continuously improve availability and cost of ownership for new and existing products to meet customer\'s expectations, through: Design for Availability and Cost of Ownership , Service mix generation, Field introduction and support and Structural improvement.
- Based on selected parts for improvement, you determine implementation tactics and monitor service part performance and secure realization of these improvements
- Drive part failure rate reduction activities for a technical competency across all sectors
- Identify opportunities within a technical competency to reduce service part usage costs by improving technical service part definition
- Secure realization of these improvements within the organization
- Interact with Service Engineering, local CS teams, production engineering, supply chain engineering and development
- Higher Education or University degree in science/ technology, Industrial Organization or Business Economics
- At least 5 years of work experience in complex international technically driven organizations
- Proven track record in multi disciplinary process improvement projects acting as a responsible project member and strong track record in quantitative and non-quantitative data and ? information and process improvement analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental cultures; various hierarchical levels
- Process and result oriented
- Good communicator
- Fluent in English
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.