We are looking for an IT consultant to perform the following tasks:
- design, planning, and implementation of complex IT infrastructure projects and solutions
- on-going support of the projects already implemented
- pre-sales support, working alongside our sales executives
- outsourced system administration for select customers
The mentioned activities shall be performed in Latvia and abroad (Europe).
- A motivated IT specialist, who loves the latest technology.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX OS (such as Solaris or Linux) is a requirement.
- Understanding of IT architecture and networking will be highly appreciated.
- Experience in system administration is also desirable.
- Working knowledge of English is a requirement.
- Interesting work, on the forefront of technology. Be part of the team implementing large, complex, and sometimes unique IT projects for customers in Latvia and abroad (Europe).
- Professional and personal growth. Extensive training and possibility to apply the new knowledge in real-life projects. Work and learn side by side with world-class experts.
- Competitive remuneration package, including personal insurance and car allowance.