We are looking for an IT consultant to perform the following tasks:
• design, planning, and implementation of complex IT infrastructure projects and solutions
• on-going support of the projects already implemented
• pre-sales support, working alongside our sales executives
• outsourced system administration for select customers
The mentioned activities shall be performed in Latvia and abroad (Europe).
• A motivated IT specialist, who loves the latest technology.
• Basic knowledge of UNIX OS (such as Solaris or Linux) is a requirement.
• Understanding of IT architecture and networking will be highly appreciated.
• Experience in system administration is also desirable.
• Working knowledge of English is a requirement.
• Interesting work, on the forefront of technology. Be part of the team implementing large, complex, and sometimes unique IT projects for customers in Latvia and abroad (Europe).
• Professional and personal growth. Extensive training and possibility to apply the new knowledge in real-life projects. Work and learn side by side with world-class experts.
• Competitive remuneration package, including personal insurance and car allowance.