A skilled Microsoft Systems knowledge + Network tech to oversee all areas of integration across servers, networks, IP telephony, hardware and software.
Experienced MS Sys Admin ideally with MCSE / MCSA certifications, exposure to VMW technologies, good CCNA / CCNP networking skills and supporting
systems within large scale organizations.
This role offers significant career growth and training for the right individual.
Required Background & Experience:
- Computer science, Electronics, other technical degree (Practical engineer / Engineer)
- 3 years’ experience with integrations and deployment of IT systems (sys administrator).
- Proven Knowledge in OS: windows server 2003 sever/2000/XP, define Domain environment, HW configuration (Server/ PC/Laptop)
- Proven Knowledge in networking, Cisco switch configuration, working with sniffers, Network protocols, Network topology
- Experienced with integrations, troubleshooting, and system analysis.
- Experienced with Video systems and command control applications – advantage.
- Profound documentation skills
- Proven experience with working / handling dynamic environment
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE