Candidate must be a skilled Microsoft Systems + Network tech to oversee all areas of integration across servers, networks, IP telephony, hardware and
software; Responsible for supporting Windows Server 2003, Active Directory, Cisco Networking and VOIP, Application Support, Server Administration
and Security as well as Backup and Disaster Recovery.
- Installation & integration of IT systems
- Installation & integration of Network systems
- Installation & integration of SW applications
- Staging of the IT systems
- Acceptance and Testing of the installed systems
- Monitoring the system performance
- Troubleshoot and support
- Computer science, Electronics, other technical degree (Practical engineer / Engineer)
- 3+ years’ experience with integrations and deployment of IT systems (sys administrator).
- Proven Knowledge in OS: windows server 2003 sever/2000/XP, define Domain environment, HW configuration (Server/ PC/Laptop)
- Proven knowledge in networking, Cisco switch configuration, working with sniffers, Network protocols, Network topology
- Experienced with integrations, troubleshooting, and system analysis.
- Profound documentation skills
- Customer oriented
- Self-learning capabilities
- Experienced with Video systems and command control applications – advantage.
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves.
Relocation to the UAE