ITM&S has a very challenging responsibility: managing Information and Communication Technology for one of the most technical developed companies in the world. This means operating in a high demanding, fast moving, dynamic and professional environment. For ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are critical for almost all internal and external activities of the company. ITM&S is striving for operational excellence, implementing extensive improvement programs and combines this with busy day-to-day operations. For employees the demands are high, but ITM&S within the company also offers an environment where unique possibilities to learn, grow and develop are offered.
Job mission The Storage team is responsible for the ASML worldwide central storage environment.
Job Description :
- Manage company Worldwide Storage environment, based on a NetApp NAS (Network Attached Storage) in a 7x24 environment.
- Process enhancement towards 1st and 2nd line support teams which are outsourced to a third party.
- Discuss improvements on new and existing IT infrastructure ideas and changes with the Storage Infrastructure Architect.
- Knowledge in how the IT infrastructure is used by the departments.
- Execute changes according to ITIL Process.
- Solve incidents and prevent them where possible by a pro-active attitude.
- Supporting activities like reporting and documentation.
- at least 4 year professional experience storage administration based on a Netapp environment
- at least 1 year experience on Unix/Linux in a server environment.
- at least 1 year experience on Windows in a server environment.
- People manager.
- Flexible and pragmatic
- Project management
- Good communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in reading and writing English
- Basic knowledge of ITIL.
- Good communication skills, good knowledge of the English language;
- Communicative and pro-active personality with a strong ?gets it done? mentality;
- Ability to differentiate urgent matters from the not-so-urgent matters;
- Security awareness;
- Accuracy and
- Precise, analytical, service minded and practical.
- Willingness to participate in the 7x24 standby duties.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.