The IT Support Specialist is responsible for delivering wide ranging technology support services to users in a dynamic and fast paced business
environment. She/he will: quickly resolve complex and everyday service requests relating to server and client computer hardware and software
problems and malfunctions; perform client computer hardware and software installations; and work on special projects and assignments.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Setting up workstations and provisioning phones and laptops for new hires.
- Troubleshooting and resolving support incidents or escalating them.
- Tracking inventory of computer equipment (laptops, phones, etc.)
- Assisting with integration of new hardware and software (switches, routers, servers, etc.)
- Testing of equipment
- Documentation of tasks and environment issues
- On-call support
- Bachelor’s degree or some relevant university level education preferred.
- Several years of related experience performing selection, installation, regular maintenance and trouble shooting of computing and printing hardware,
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating environment, MS Outlook, MS Office.
- Generally broad and current awareness of emerging office and business computing and communications technologies and willingness to learn new
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation.
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE