JOB SUMMARY Hyde and Associates has an opening for a jurist, as Associate Counsel to assist with our work on all six continents.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting applications, reviewing and analyzing legal documents.
- Monitoring applications, licenses, and proceeding various telecommunications issues and for clients worldwide.
- Performing legal and factual research and analysis.
- Reviewing laws and regulations and advising on the same.
- Updating reports and maintaining systems updated.
- University Law Degree required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, a second language is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to follow up on objectives “to bring them home”.
- Sharp attention to detail, drafting and processing documents.
- Keen legal understanding in conducting, gathering and presenting materials.
- Passionate about international law and geopolitics.
- Strong interest in international news.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Fast learner.
- Business oriented.
- Working in an international environment.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and multicultural team.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Opportunities for travel.
- Legal and technical in-house training on telecommunications.
- Professional specialization in telecommunications law.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").