What will you do at GroGlass?
As a Junior Customer Service Manager you will focus on:
• Daily running of the account:
*answering customer’s questions and needs about product, pricing, technical specifications, delivery etc.;
*analyzing customer orders, proposing best order mix (based on minimum order amount, space in a container etc.).
• Preparing presentations, price offers, order confirmations, reports and other documents.
• Maintaining up to date information in CRM and other databases.
• Investigating and taking care of important and complex support matters, and where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers.
• Gathering and analyzing market information to identify trends, competition, and product pricing.
• Travelling abroad to meet customers and participate in exhibitions.
• Excellent ability to communicate with clients in a positive and professional manner.
• Ability to express oneself in writing in a way that is logical and easy to understand.
• Excellent English language skills to communicate with foreign clients over the phone and e-mail (knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage).
• Desire to achieve set targets, sense of responsibility and attention to details.
• Good command of Microsoft Office tools. Experience with CRM systems would be an advantage.
Personal qualities that you have:
• You show initiative - When you see that something is either wrong or not good enough, you will do something to improve it, instead of complaining or ignoring it.
• You are willing to cooperate - You share information and provide support to other company’s employees. When you have a complicated problem yourself, you are willing to ask for advice and share the solution with others so they can learn.
• You are a self-directed learner – you take full responsibility for growing professionally and developing your skills. If you don’t know how to do something, you actively look for information and other resources you need.
Why would you be interested in us?
GroGlass operates two facilities that produce coatings on glass that are designed for the Picture Framing, Electronic Displays, Architectural and other technical markets.
GroGlass products are exported to more than 45 different countries, including USA, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Norway, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Brazil, South Korea, China, Japan, Australia and many more.
GroGlass has been recently awarded with “Red Jacket” as one of best exporting brands from Latvia, in 2012 GroGlass was recognized as "The most capable exporter in Latvia" (organized by ministry of Economics and LIAA) and "Innovator of the year" (organized by Swedish Embassy). Groglass also won a “Best in show Award” in Display Week exhibition in San Diego, USA.
For more information about our company, employees and our values, visit our website: www.groglass.com/careers
Why others work for us?
“At GroGlass I have opportunities to grow and develop my talents every day. This way I can achieve both my personal and company’s goals and I know that I will be recognized for this. My work at GroGlass is a unique opportunity to be a part of a world-known high tech organization right here in Latvia.”
–says Inese, Account Manager
Please be informed, that due to the high volume of applications received, we will contact only those candidates, who will be invited for an interview. If we haven't contacted you in 2 weeks time after you've sent us your CV, please assume that we have invited another candidate for an interview for this position.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now".