In order to achieve the most ambitious goals, we are looking for a highly-organized, fast-learning and dedicated Junior Human Resources Manager covering HR support to company's employees, linguists and interns.
• define company strategy and develop various internal policies of human resources management and support by making changes in processes within the company.
• plan and predict company needs of human resources.
• manage and update internal database.
• organize and be actively involved in the recruitment process.
• promote human resources department effective growth.
• degree in HR management or related field.
• at least 2 years experience in the human resources field.
• fluent in English (additional languages will be considered as an advantage).
• excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• very good computer skills and willingness to learn new software.
• solution-oriented and positive minded personality.
• valuable experience in a dynamic and fast-paced industry.
• challenging and exciting work in a multicultural environment.
• the latest technology for daily work and necessary training.
• cozy workspace, friendly colleagues and common activities.
• monthly salary starting from 1200 euro gross, depending on your strengths.
• key role in a fast-growing company becoming part of the core team.
Join Translate 24/7 team by sending your application until 13 April.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for the next steps, so make sure we notice you!
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").