ENLABS stands for Entertainment Laboratories. We are a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking within three business areas: Online Gaming, Media and Solutions.
As part of portfolio ENLABS owns a group of licensed online gaming companies located in several European jurisdictions. We operate a portfolio of well-known brands including “Optibet” and “Best”. Our roots within the gaming sector date back to 2002 and the company's shares are traded on the OMX Nasdaq First North stock exchange since 2006.
Today ENLABS is a multi-brand online gaming company with 190+ people from more than 10 countries situated in offices across Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Malta, Marbella and Stockholm. We are proud to be the leading iGaming operator in the Baltic States, and one of the fastest growing operators in Europe. Our mission is to spark change, infuse joy and to create entertainment.
Customer Service Agent role is a key role for our business.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic person who is able to put customers at the heart of our business, creating pleasurable and entertaining journey for them across all touch points.
If you think you can do it, you could be the one we're looking for!
- making impact by helping people and making someone's day better
- socializing with people over chat, e-mail or phone
- challenges by solving "puzzles" and cracking the "nuts"
- a champion in communicating and socializing with people
- optimistic and positive (even when the going gets tough)
- empathetic, positive and immensely patient
- energetic and goal-oriented person
- listen, engage and help customers with their inquiries over e-mail, chat or phone
- investigate problems, develop solutions and manage through resolution
- escalate issues to other departments or manager
- support your colleagues and help the new ones
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in Latvian and Russian; at least intermediate skills in English
- very good computer and typing skills
- ability to focus on details and multitask
- strong active listening skills - give attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand and ask questions when appropriate
- problem solving skills and ability to adapt to change with positive attitude
- readiness to work fexible hours from 9:00 till 01:00 (Monday- Sunday)
- competitive salary package
- top-notch colleagues with various backgrounds to collaborate
- spacious office and casual environment
- flexible work schedules
- unlimited opportunity for career development
- health insurance
- paid vacation
Monthly salary (gross): 800.00 to 1200.00 EUR
Please send your CV and application letter preferably in English by clicking "Apply Now" with reference "Customer Service Agent".
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").