- You promote improvement in Toyota Europe Manufacturing effectiveness, through Lead-time and cost reduction. You take actions and consult within TMEM, suppliers, plants, logistics operations and customers.
- You learn and practice specialist/engineer role within EMC for experience.
- You lead TPS/Kaizen project within Production Department reporting to production manager.
- You join Operation Management Project within an European Manufacturing Company as “team member” to develop technical Skills in TPS
- Master degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electric, electronics, Chemical)
- 3-5 years working experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and study of Toyota’s Production System; experience with ‘Kaizen’
- Quality Assurance knowledge and experience
- Production management knowledge and experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English; knowledge of at least one other European language (French, Polish are an asset)
- Willing to travel frequently (> 50%)
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contacts. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.
Should you be interested, please follow the procedure, fill in the information required (short list) and attach your English curriculum vitae in Word format.
applay link: http://e-solutions.stepstone.com/asp/cs/toyota/careercenter/default.cfm?destination=apply&lng=EN&lang=EN&offerId=1289&offer_id=1289&channelId=33