- You will maintain, develop and monitor operational activities in line with Toyota quality and standards.
- You will be responsible for looking at our logistical routes in order to guarantee a smooth transition from planning to operational activities.
- You will be responsible to validate risk assessments to ensure projects implementation.
- You will be working with European Toyota plants and logistics partners throughout the whole supply chain.
- You will cover daily support activities as well as mid-term and long-term activities.
- You will be looking for continuous improvements, always driving for innovation and evolution.
- You have a relevant university level Degree.
- You have at least 2 years experience in logistics/supply chain in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in route planning will be considered as an asset.
- You master MS Office with a strong emphasis on Access and Excel.
- You are fluent in English, every other language will be considered as an asset.
- You are a dynamic team player with strong communication skills.
- You have a strong analytical mind and you possess strong project management skills.
- You will be willing to travel (25%).
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contacts. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.
Should you be interested, please follow the procedure, fill in the information required (short list) and attach your English curriculum vitae in Word format.
Applay link: http://e-solutions.stepstone.com/asp/cs/toyota/careercenter/default.cfm?destination=apply&lng=en&lang=en&offerId=2057&offer_id=2057&channelId=33