LICENCE CATEGORY C & C + E
100 LORRY DRIVERS ARE REQUIRED FOR POSITIONS THROUGHOUT THE UK.
WE RECRUIT ON BEHALF OF MANY OF THE UK'S TRANSPORT COMPANIES AND ALWAYS REQUIRE GOOD EXPERIENCED LORRY DRIVERS FOR ONGOING WORK IN THE UK. OUR CLIENTS OFFER WORK CONTRACTS OF 12 MONTHS OR LONGER IN THE UK.
THESE ARE EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES WITH GREAT EARNINGS POTENTIAL.
- Driving Licence Category C & C + E (Class I and/or Class II)
- You must have a minimum of 1 years experience driving lorries
- Minimum age 21
- No drink driving or dangerous driving convictions
- Excellent health
- No criminal record
- Basic understanding of English language (reading, speaking & understanding)
- Must be a citizen of the EU and hold a valid EU Passport and/or ID card
- Must have a good previous work record We shall require:-
- Your up to date CV in English language showing your full work history
- Driving Licence verification & inspection - we shall need to see your licence and take copies
- Confirmation of your entitlement to drive and any driving licence endorsements by your transport police
- Letter/statement from your police stating any criminal convictions that you hold
- Letter/statement from your Doctor confirming your health record
- Inspection and copies of your ID (passport & ID card)
- 2 passport sized photos
Excellent Pay Rates
Starting from minimum pay rates £7.50 per hour to £15.00 per hour, depending on UK location and time of work. Minimum full time weekly wage starting from £400.
Their are many opportunities for overtime and enhanced pay rates.
Average UK working hours per week are 48 from March 2005
20 Days paid holiday (minimum) per year + 8 UK Bank Holidays
Accomodation in shared houses (rent dedected from wages)
Travel to UK (subsidised travel to UK) - you will be met at the airport upon arrival
Induction training to new job
Full welfare support including; assistance with opening UK bank account, obtaining national insurance number, registering with UK Goverment under the Workers Registration Scheme & all aspects of both living and working in the UK.