The Manufacturing & Logistics (M&L) department is responsible for assembling, building and delivering all our systems from the prototype stage onwards, as well as supporting the installation of completed systems at customer sites. M&L plays a central role in our organization, working with all the other departments. Global Logistics Services (GLS) as part of M&L is responsible for all inbound and outbound flows to and from the factory.
Job mission To design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and to optimize production processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process.
Job Description :
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyses the production process within Assy, Fassy and Install, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Operations, and Customer Support.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the reparability of the product and test design.
- Providing trainingprograms for colleague and external field engineers
- Taking care of safety reviews (important part of the job)
Bachelor level in similar work experience
5 - 25 years of experience within:
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology.
- Experience in mechanical (ASML) hardware, \'Airmounts\' for example.
Broad technical and business knowledge
Please mention in agency questionaire on what level you would like to propose candidate. By example: PE 3, level 2.
Please submit a personal motivation for this position in the resume
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.