The sector industrial engineering aims to increase product and process robustness by providing strong support in projects, being responsible for the technical management of suppliers and by managing industrial competencies and structural issue resolution. The group industrial specification management generates system level industrial specifications for cycle time, availability and costs.
Job mission Increase the effectiveness of product production and product availability & reliability also with respect to costs; generate performance improvement roadmaps for manufacturing and planning, and to ensure that production facilities remain adequate for future demands.
Job Description :
- Generate roadmaps for key performance indicators for industrial engineering. Coordinate key performance indicators for implementation during engineering phase.
- Define top level product structure. Generate and identify work packages per project to realize roadmap targets.
- Deliver foundation of roadmaps by appropriate system design specifications. Generate test performance specifications and test acceptance reports for design specifications on system level. Define long term plan for production facility layout and capacity, acting on product roadmaps.
- Co-engineer design on reliability, availability, manufacturability and serviceability, process & tool solutions on system level.
- Provide a structure for specification documents and way of working to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Align plans and requirements with other departments. Align time and cost models with business engineering
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other technical area.
- At least 5 years of experience in a company with high tech products and complex production processes, with short technology life cycles
- Experience in areas strongly related with industrial engineering and/or manufacturing
- Experience in technical leadership in machine or process engineering is preferred.
- Background or strong interest in industrial engineering, configuration management, process flows, quality, problem analysis methods and/or logistics is an advantage
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Able to switch between analysis and integral view
- Prepared to do hands-on work and able to switch between direct handling and careful thinking.
- Convince, inspire and motivate people in different sectors.
- Able to cope with uncertainties belonging to a highly concurrent engineering environment and a strongly cyclic market
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.