The sector Manufacturing & Logistics is responsible for the production of lithographic systems. The Manufacturing Engineering department within this sector introduces new products and corresponding processes from Development into (Volume) production (including the system installation at customer), continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides ad hoc support for Manufacturing.
Job mission: To effectively manage the overall Test sequence (sequence of work instructions of adjustments and qualifications) in order to have a well defined takted sequence in order to reduce cycle time in Test. The cycle time of the Test process is the main contributor to the overall manufacturing cycle time. This makes part of Lean Manufacturing.
Job Description :
- Co-ordinate the creation/maintenance on the system production blueprint in which the dependencies between process steps are documented. The different Manufacturing Engineers will provide a production blueprint for their competency; those blueprints are combined into one system blueprint.
- Create/maintain, based on the system blueprint and organizational preconditions, a takted test sequence. The takted sequence defines in which order process steps need to be carried out and how these process steps are divided over takts.
- Monitor takt success rate and use that information for re-balancing.
- Maintain the takted sequence with respect to changes on process step level (process steps are added or have become obsolete) and communicate those changes with the Test department.
- Define opportunities to reduce cycle time (not as much from a technical point of view, but more from general work preparation point of view e.g. how should queue?s be defined?, how often do we need to check for patch updates?, how to start a takt?)
- Has correct Test sequence on the shopfloor for the relevant machine types
- Actively introduces new TEST sequences on the shopfloor
- Makes corrections with high prio if needed so no time lost in TEST due wrong sequence input
- Initiates rebalance actions for machine types
- Creates solutions in the TEST sequence due material shortages
- Evaluate and analysis the cycle time in TEST and uses this for improvements
- Takes care for own education level and gives training if needed
The holder of this position reports to the Manufacturing VE System Engineering. The Sequence Owner is responsible for the overall Test (and Install) sequence. The Sequence Owner interfaces with (VE) Manufacturing Engineers, Delivery Operations-Group Leaders, New Product Introduction-System Engineers.
Bachelor degree in Technical Business Administration or Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience w.r.t. manufacturing processes
- Preferably knowledge of adjusting and qualification process in general.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Flow.
- Strong personality, pragmatic, flexible and persistent
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Business sense
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.