- Prepare a full estimate of projects to be reviewed, authorized and submitted by Senior Managers.
- Maintain our estimation document in English language to reflect all cost indicators (Direct, indirect and hidden), with continuous updates and improvement.
- Receive Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents and organize Folders, according to project titles, on the company server.
- Prepare a Pre-tendering document with a decision-making criterion on Bid/No bid approach to RFQs
- Following the decision to Bid on a project, the Estimator shall study the relative information thoroughly, and prepare a list of questions or clarifications to be directed to the customer.
- Attend training courses for Estimation and Tendering, and prepare brief reports to summarize the findings, seeking continuous improvement of your estimation skills.
- Liaise closely with Procurement manager regarding cost and selection of equipment and materials to achieve best value at tender stage.
- Preparing accurate project tenders for submission to client in line with set deadlines.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Be able to determine the necessity of site visits to understand build ability and risk.
- Obtain feedback and learn from each project.
- Occasional project-based travel with in the UK and EU.
- Good and workable knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Positive, proactive, punctual and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work within deadlines and cope under pressure.
- High level of detail and accuracy.
- Interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in a commercial construction or engineering related environment.
- On site surveying capabilities.
- A relevant degree level qualification in engineering or related discipline.
- Able to read and interpret construction plans and engineering drawings.
- Excellent office in Riga with parking.
- Competitive salary, stable work and social guarantees.
- Health insurance after the probation period.
- Friendly and helpful team.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").