For our client, a company which is developing a lithography tool for chip manufacturing, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Mechanical Engineer Analysis.
The company develops the next generation lithography machines for the semiconductor industry. These machines utilize new and innovative technology with which the chips of the future can be made cost effectively. The company has developed a patented technique in this field that is based on parallel electron beams writing on to an electron-sensitive film.
- You will be responsible for the development of a mechanical system that positions the wafer in the focal plane of the projection electron optics with nanometer accuracy.
- Your main responsibility is the system requirements analysis and translation to a mechanical concept.
- You are capable of making tradeoffs between concepts.
- You have experience in building machines and you oversee the impact of your choices on future system generations and in terms of risks during system integration.
- You are responsible for system integration of the mechanical positioning system.
- Besides responsibility for the (detailed) design your duties will also include the skilful guidance of subcontractors while balancing time, money, and specifications.
- You will report to the Vice President of Engineering.
- You have a university degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- You are direct and to the point, able to work independently, and have good negotiating skills
- Experience in building high-accuracy (sub-micron) and/or vacuum equipment is an advantage.
- You have experience with mechanical modelling (stress, dynamics, heat).
The company offers very good primary and secondary working conditions. They would like to elaborate on these conditions further in a personal conversation. There are excellent possibilities for future development in this fast growing organization.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.