Your Move in cooperation with SIA Jets Rail – the Latvian subsidiary of a major Norwegian technology group Jets™ that designs and manufactures innovative sanitary systems for the global railway markets – is looking for a MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
• Developing and improving existing products;
• Developing product specifications and preparing all the necessary documentation;
• Developing and testing new systems and products;
• Developing more efficient and cost-effective product solutions;
• Supporting the sales and production teams;
• Managing mechanical drawings and documentation.
• Higher technical education, preferably in the field of mechanical engineering;
• Experience with technical drawings and documentation;
• Good English skills – Latvian and/or Russian are a plus;
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks;
• Ability to organize your workload and meet deadlines;
• Positive attitude and willingness to become a loyal team player.
• An exciting, fast-paced, and intellectually challenging job in a fast-growing and innovative company;
• Competitive pay;
• Occasional business trips abroad;
• Pleasant work conditions with everything you might need to excel at what you do.
More about Jets Rail:
SIA Jets Rail is the Latvian subsidiary of the Norwegian technology company Jets™ which designs and manufactures patented, innovative sanitary systems for maritime and land-based uses where every drop of water counts. In Latvia, Jets™ has a driven engineering team in Riga (currently looking for a new team member) and a manufacturing plant in Saldus. The company is a member of the Norwegian Chamber of Commerce in Latvia. You can read more about Jets™ here: www.jetsgroup.com
Great! And if you have any questions about this job posting, please reach out to us by sending us your application.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").