Our client in Scotland, is currently looking for the Sheet Metal Worker
Responsibilities and requirements for candidate:
- Trained as an apprentice for 4/5 years;
- Trained to a City and Guilds Levels or equivalent;
- Be able to read and understand manufacturing/ installation drawings;
- Manufacture to a HVCA Specifications levels;
- Install all aspects of ventilation plant items/ manufactured metal work;
- Use of CNC Brake Press, MIG/ Electric/ Gas Weld, Lockformers, Swagers and Edgers;
- Installation of scaffolding;
- Knowledge of Health and Safety at work.
- Conversational English language skills;
- Relevant work experience.
Competitive salary package