This position combines two traditional roles:
- nanny - focused on child care - one girls, age 1 year,
- housekeeper - focused on handling various house work.
both are defined by the Client and periodically reviewed.
- Female, 35-50 years old, urban.
- At least 3-4 years proven experience of working as a nanny - supported
- Good housekeeping skills. Good cooking skills is a plus.
- Fluency in Russian. Basic English is a plus, but not essential.
- Ability to work for at least 2 years period (in case of contract
- Absence of obvious family or other commitments, that might potentially
that require regular care, other family commitments)
- Good health conditions - proven through medical records; absence of
- Good social and legal profile for the candidate and immediate family -
- Positive, friendly, tolerant person with good listening skills.
- Hardworking, disciplined and common sense smart.
- An opportunity to experience life in the capital city of Scotland and learn some English. Intelligent and welcoming Russian family have recently relocated from Saint Petersburg to Edinburgh. The home is located right in the hart of the city centre within an easy walking distance to the main down town streets and green parks of Edinburgh.
- Salary: from £350 to £400 cash in hands per month
- Travel: we will provide you with an airfare from Latvia to Edinburgh
- Accommodation: You will be provided with a one separate room only for your own use within the premises of the Employer at no extra cost for you.
- Meals: The Employer will provide you with free food at all times including your days off.
- Annual tickets: You will be provided with a return air ticket to your home country after completing each year of employment.