We are looking for NURSE for our UK Blackburn, Lancashire hospital.
• To deliver high quality patient care which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
• To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care as part of a collaborative programme of patient care.
• To undertake clinical competency assessment of junior/support staff, within own qualification and remit.
• To participate in integrated governance and risk assessment and its reporting as required.
• To undertake delegated responsibility for senior staff during short periods of absence.
• With appropriate training and support, take charge of a shift without direct supervision by the person with continuing responsibility.
• To provide input to the review, update and implementation of policy and procedural changes within area of additional / lead responsibility.
• To administer medicines in accordance with NMC guidelines.
• To input to the development of the service / practice within area of additional / lead responsibility.
Suitable candidates are required:
• Very good command of written and spoken English!!
• Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian or any other EU country citizenship
• At least 3 year work experience as nurse in past 5 years or recently obtained qualification.
• Demonstrable competence in Acute General Surgical and Medical.
• First level Nurse licensed to practice by Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
• 1 year post-registration experience within a surgical or Medical environment in the UK
• Relevant post-graduate qualification/course (desirable)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional attitude and caring disposition
• Think Customer: Puts customers, primarily our patients and consultants, first. Focuses on customer service and care, takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their problems.
• Own Your Part in Delivering Results: A relentless drive to achieve results, setting clear goals and standards to deliver and do things better.
• Be Flexible: Willingly adapts to changing circumstances by positively embracing new and different ideas, approaches and ways of working. Maintains the pace of change.
• Be One Team: Builds and maintains positive working relationships within and across teams to enable us to achieve our goals.
• Be Honest, Confident; Listen and Learn: Always behaves in a way that is consistent with the company values and is receptive to how to improve further.
We offer to suitable candidates:
• Modern work environment.
• Professional colleagues.
• Permanent contract.
• Professional annual training.
• Transfer from airport to accommodation.
• "welcome packs", British SIM card and an assistant for the first 3 months from commencement of employment.
• The possibility to join the pension system after 6 months of employment.
• Very good basic salary and bonuses according to the candidate's work experience and education.
• The application process and paperwork is FREE.